KD1JV Tri-Bander CW transceiver
- Any three ham bands, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17 or 15 meters, choose at time of order.
- 5 watts output on all bands with 13.8V supply
- Built in Iambic keyer with 5 to 40 wpm code speed, selectable Iambic A or B modes and two 63 character
- Receiver sensitivity, 0.2 uV MSD
- DDS VFO for rock steady stability with 50 Hz and 200 Hz tuning rates
- Easy to read four digit LED display with leading zero suppression.
- Rotary knob tuning
- RIT (receive incremental tuning)
- Four IF crystals for excellent selectivity and opposite side band rejection
- 600 Hz audio filter
- Audio derived AGC
- Small size, 6" wide, 1.5" tall and 4" deep.
- Light weight, 12 ounces.
- Modest supply current requirements, 90 ma on receive (no signal) and 600 to 800 ma on transmit at 5W out
(current depends on band, higher bands draw more current)
Manuals and other useful information
KD1JV Tri-Bander Construction Manual (3-1-2013)
Revised Assembly instructions for the Bail
Note: the DualBander Yahoo group supports both the DualBander and Tri-bander