Simple Transmitter (TST)
- Power Output: ~4w into a 50 ohm load at 12v
- TX power amplifier efficiency: ~70%. Finals stays cooler, transmitter draws less power.
Note: TX designed for CW type transmit duty cycle. Prolonged key down operation is not advised.
- TX harmonic output suppression readily exceeds FCC specifications: >55 dB attenuation typical
- Spot Switch: Turns on the oscillator and buffer so that you can find it with a receiver
- Built In Keyer: Keyer chip included with adjustable cw speed pot
- Straight Key mode: Power up with the jack “ring” shorted (mono plug) causes the keyer to enter
- straight key mode. This mode is useful with external memory keyers for beacon use, as well as normal
straight keys or bugs.
- Straight Key “dotting” mode: Staying key down for several seconds places the transmitter into
“dotting” to protect the finals.
- Built in receiver T/R switch with “mute” output: An external receiver can be hooked up directly to
the transmitter “RX” output. “Mute” output provides an open collector shunt to ground during transmit.
Supporting Files and Documents
Simple Transmitter Assembly Manual (9/1/2015 update)
To order this kit, use the buttons below. (you do not have to have a PayPal account
to pay for items using a credit card)
Use Add to cart buttons to add an item to your shopping cart.
Use "Continue Shopping" tab to go back and add multiple items to your cart.
You can view shipping charges before making payment.
Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or by Paypal.
Selecting "Checkout" in your shopping cart will allow you to use a credit card rather than Paypal
Please be sure the address you supply is correct.
We receive an automated notification when you complete payment.
Your order will be shipped as soon as possible unless otherwise stated.
Thanks for your support!