Simple Transmitter (TST)
- Power Output: ~4w into a 50 ohm load at 12v
- TX power amplifier efficiency: ~70%. Finals stays cooler, transmitter draws less power.
Note: TX designed for CW type transmit duty cycle. Prolonged key down operation is not advised.
- TX harmonic output suppression readily exceeds FCC specifications: >55 dB attenuation typical
- Spot Switch: Turns on the oscillator and buffer so that you can find it with a receiver
- Built In Keyer: Keyer chip included with adjustable cw speed pot
- Straight Key mode: Power up with the jack “ring” shorted (mono plug) causes the keyer to enter
- straight key mode. This mode is useful with external memory keyers for beacon use, as well as normal
straight keys or bugs.
- Straight Key “dotting” mode: Staying key down for several seconds places the transmitter into
“dotting” to protect the finals.
- Built in receiver T/R switch with “mute” output: An external receiver can be hooked up directly to
the transmitter “RX” output. “Mute” output provides an open collector shunt to ground during transmit.
Supporting Files and Documents
Simple Transmitter Assembly Manual (9/1/2015 update)
Ordering electronically by PayPal using the buttons below.
When an order is placed through PayPal, shipping charges are automatically
calculated then a confirmation email is immediately sent by PayPal. We also
receive this same email, so please rest assured that we have logged your
order into our books. No other order confirmation will be issued. Your kit
will be shipped in 1-2 weeks after our receiving the order, unless otherwise
stated. Thanks for your support.